Bread for Life is reopening the Food Pantry starting on July 6th.
The food pantry will reopen with a limited schedule. The Food Pantry will only be open on Mondays from 11:00-2:00 and on Wednesdays from 1:00-4:00. There have been quite a few changes made to the food distribution process to make sure that everyone is protected.
- Please wait in your car – each household will be assigned a number and will be notified when to enter the pantry
- Wear a face covering at all times
- If you need another person to pick up your food please provide a written note with the person’s name and your name giving permission
- Cough or Sneeze into your elbow
- Maintain a safe distance of 6 feet both inside and outside the pantry
- Limit the number of family members and friends in the Pantry
- Do not enter the pantry until a volunteer says you can
- Disinfected carts and chairs will be available
- Please bring you card to the pantry (if you do not have your card, you will need some other form of identification – you may just write your name on a piece of paper)
- New Clients will need to complete an application form